While visiting the exhibition You Are What You Eat come over to our Festival Centre. Only until June, 2 you can get there Anna Orłowska’s Futerał or handmade notebooks with Krakow Photomonth’s stamp created by Notesy z Łukowa.
This year our festival centre is equipped by two partners: Rzeczy Same — a furniture store promoting polish design and Milimetry — female duo from Krakow creating mobile commercial furniture for contemporary craftsmen.
As ever we recommend you to see the books novelty and latest publications by artists from the Main Programme as well as festival gadgets:
- Upcycled backpacks by Trashki (75 zł) — created from banners from the previous editions of Krakow Photomonth. Every backpack is unique and has its own pattern!
- Handmade notebooks by Notesy z Łukowa (40 zł) with Krakow Photomont’s stamp. Notesy z Łukowa is a bindery micro-brand and participative initiative carried out by artist Pamela Bożek and refugees living in the Centre for Foreigners in Łuków (PL), with the support of the Association ‘Dla Ziemi’.
- Life Goes On an exploration of daily life in the conflict zone, is a photobook by Jan Jurczak in the form of a newspaper. It consists of a series of photographs and statements about the love and death of people living in the conflict zone. Proceeds from sales will be donated to the shelter in Avdiivka (Eastern Ukraine). Minimal price: 25 zł.
Furthermore, we offer interesting publications, among other things:
- Futerał, Anna Orłowska
- Something like a Nest, Andy Sewell
- Food, Henk Wildschut
- One Third, Klaus Pichler
- The Arsenic Eaters, Simon Brugner
- Teatr, Tomek Tyndyk
- Waffenruhe, Michael Schmidt
- As well as the latest albums by Palm*, Blow Up Press, Archeology of Photography Foundation, Zachęta and PIX.HOUSE.
For all purchases in the festival centre, you can by cash or by card.
Bunkier Sztuki Gallery of Contemporary Art, pl. Szczepański 3a