The incredibly high level of this year’s submissions resulted in the selection of 8 winners but also 8 additionally shortlisted artists! Check the names of the laureates.
After intense and fruitful discussions, the jury composed of Andrea Copetti, Joanna Kinowska, Joanna Rzepka-Dziedzic and Mateusz Sarełło selected eight laureates with whom they will work during the coming months with a view to creating a collective exhibition of the ShowOFF Section. The results of their cooperation will be seen during the upcoming edition of the Krakow Photomonth.
The ShowOFF 2020 winners are:
- Domenico Camarda (curator Andrea Copetti)
- Oktawian Jurczykowski (curator Andrea Copetti)
- Bart Krężołek (curator Joanna Kinowska)
- Aleksandra Nowysz (curator Joanna Rzepka-Dziedzic)
- Agata Read (curator Joanna-Rzepka Dziedzic)
- Jakub Stanek (curator Mateusz Sarełło)
- Joanna Szpak-Ostachowska (curator Joanna Kinowska)
- Dominik Wojciechowski (curator Mateusz Sarełło)
Congratulations to all winners!
For the first time in the history of the section we have drawn up the ShowOFF Shortlist
The level of this year’s projects was so high that the curators decided to shortlist additionally 8 projects.
– For the first time, the jury decided to put on the shortlist 8 additional artists – says Katarzyna Wieczorek, ShowOFF Section Coordinator. – We are glad that we can publish artist shortlist and share it with the wide international audience of the festival. In addition, during the Krakow Photomonth 2020, the shortlisted artists will have a chance to individually consult their own projects and portfolios with ShowOFF curators.
The shortlisted artists for this year’s ShowOFF are:
- Karolina Golis
- Tomoya Imamura
- Mateusz Pawlukiewicz
- Melissa Schriek
- Krzysztof Sienkiewicz
- Kacper Stolorz
- Michael Swann
- Alicja Wróblewska
Once again, congratulations to all awarded artist! See you during the opening of the ShowOFF Section 2020 exhibition!